Monday, February 25, 2008

Where does the time go?!

This morning before we pick Sophie up from school, I have to go register Julia for Kindergarten next year. So strange! She can't wait to go to the 'big school' and ride the bus with her sisters every morning. Now I'll have to figure out what I'll do to pass the time while they're all gone. Guess I'll have to get a 'real job.'

Oh ick. There goes the charmed life I've known.

On that note, I am thinking seriously about quitting my night job. My hours are supposed to be 9pm-1am but since losing our supervisor a few weeks ago, and management not hiring another one...and not wanting to stay so late, they've been asking us to come in 6-10:00. That doesn't work at all for me now that Bob has baseball after school. Working until 1:00 is no picnic but it's irritating that the managers expect us to rearrange our lives to fit into theirs. Rant rant.
So I have a secret boycott and tell them I'll come in as soon as Bob gets home but I sort of stroll in whenever I end up getting there--no big hurry. That's no good either because then I don't get all the hours I need & it hardly makes it worth it to drive the 20 minutes it takes to get there.

Yah, definitely quitting. And soon.

No comments: