Julia is turning 6 on Friday. I told her she's not allowed to do that, but she just refuses to listen to reason. So we threw her a party today anyway--an old school, stay-at-home party. There was no rec center or bowling alley, no paint ball guns or paddle boats as is the custom these days...just some good old fashioned fun.
We decorated cupcakes...

Had a treasure hunt or two (one for the big kids & one for the littler ones) with clues all over the yard/neighborhood...


Water balloons galore...


And good old party games...

Something tells me it was a success...



Now...how will I talk her out of turning seven next year...???!
1 comment:
The best birthdays are like the one you pulled off today. The ones where the parents actually love to be with their kids and not pawning off on others to entertain. I hear you about them needing to stop growing up so fast. It really does go too fast and then they are off making their own lives without you. It looks like they all had a blast. Happy birthday sweet little Julia.
Post a Comment