Macy's has a big mailbox for letters to Santa (and for every letter put inside, they donate $1 to the Make A Wish Foundation). So Julia & Sophie went to work on their letters. Exactly whose children are they?!?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's fantastic. I wonder how such an idea got into their heads? Santa's a lucky guy.
I know I never even thought to write a letter like that!! Julia has said that for a couple of years--that she'll like whatever Santa brings--not sure where she got it--but it's sweet! No pressure!
2 comments:
That's fantastic. I wonder how such an idea got into their heads? Santa's a lucky guy.
I know I never even thought to write a letter like that!! Julia has said that for a couple of years--that she'll like whatever Santa brings--not sure where she got it--but it's sweet! No pressure!
Post a Comment