She's having her fifth grade continuation ceremony next week and can't decide what to wear. I thought, "Aha--maybe the five people who read my blog could check out her choices and cast their vote!" She'd be ever so grateful!! Watch my blog next week to see the result of your online votes...gee it's just like Dancing With the Stars!!
So how 'bout it?!?
Dress #1
Dress #2
Dress #3
3 comments:
dress #2 looks like one I used to have--so probably not my choice for Emma.
#1 is a bit busy for my taste, but it would be my second choice.
#3==basic black is my winner.
How weird, I was JUST trying on a bunch of different dresses in order to decide what to wear to my friend's graduation party tomorrow....
I like #2, but for a ceremony like this, #3 is also very nice, with some jewelry added!
I like them all but #1 is my favorite!
Post a Comment