Aawwww. Hey Julia's got an Eric Carle book! I have a Japanese Eric Carle book I've been reading for practice (Harapeko Aomushi, or the Very Hungry Caterpillar).
Hey, so you said Julia is really into mushrooms... Could you tell me what the other girls' favorite things are these days, as well as colors? Thanks a bunch! Oh and could you reply on my blog so I see it? Or email me.. I wasn't sure what email address you use, but mine is ladysarahmae@gmail.com. :)
3 comments:
Aawwww. Hey Julia's got an Eric Carle book!
I have a Japanese Eric Carle book I've been reading for practice (Harapeko Aomushi, or the Very Hungry Caterpillar).
he's her fav!
Hey, so you said Julia is really into mushrooms... Could you tell me what the other girls' favorite things are these days, as well as colors?
Thanks a bunch!
Oh and could you reply on my blog so I see it? Or email me.. I wasn't sure what email address you use, but mine is ladysarahmae@gmail.com. :)
Post a Comment