Tuesday, November 29, 2011

away in a manger

When you've shopped around and can't find a suitable manger/stable/creche, you must make your own. That's what I did, anyway.
This one happens to be made out of paint stir sticks and tree branch trimmings from our back yard. Hey-you do what you gotta do!


(and then the wreath above it falls off the wall and smashes it to smithereens. argh)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice--very inventive and rustic. It works!!

Beachse said...

I like it~! Very creative and looks great...you can come finish the decorating at our house :)

Anonymous said...

oh no--did the wreath fall?

Annie said...

sure did : (
But it does every year and I never learn. But today I strapped it up good & proper so it won't fall again!

Anonymous said...

Did you have to re-build the creche? well, duh, probably

Ann said...

I have to get the hot glue gun out tomorrow.

Brenda said...

Very nice Annie! I love it!

sroughto said...

I like how the buds on the branches look like little Christmas lights.