I don't know which I like better, Steve's socks or Amy's face.
what about my hair?
Ha - nice hair
Heelarious!!!
My ears look a tad weird
love-love-love the picture on your side wall of the girls! I had that up at my desk for the longest time at my old job. Pure joy!The group picture....your hair rivals your moms :)
Clever edits.That was a good day. Even if I couldn't afford Argyle.
I don't have photoshop. That is for real cut and paste and scan. I'm old school!
Wow I remember that day. There sure are a lot of us!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I don't know which I like better, Steve's socks or Amy's face.
what about my hair?
Ha - nice hair
Heelarious!!!
My ears look a tad weird
love-love-love the picture on your side wall of the girls! I had that up at my desk for the longest time at my old job. Pure joy!
The group picture....your hair rivals your moms :)
Clever edits.
That was a good day. Even if I couldn't afford Argyle.
I don't have photoshop. That is for real cut and paste and scan. I'm old school!
Wow I remember that day. There sure are a lot of us!
Post a Comment