Monday, April 23, 2012

10

10 is a fun age. It's not quite tween crabbiness, but it's definitely not all kid stuff. It's simultaneously 'please can I have a cell phone' and 'leave the baby dolls in my room because my friends and I still play with them.' Tricky!

Sophie just turned 10 and she let us know that 10 is black and pink and peace signs and the Eiffel Tower rather than pink and white and Disney princesses. At the top of her birthday wish list was to have her room re-done. No need to ask me twice--I switched into HGTV mode & got right on it!! And I did it all in one morning while she was in school...whew...but the reaction to the surprise room makeover was well worth it!
A perfect 10!
Before (don't mind the mess):


After:



She likes it!

Mack gave a big paws-up too!

1 comment:

kroughto said...

It looks great, and that headboard is beautiful. :)