Sophie's feet and hands turned a little wacky at today's swim meet. Looks like I'm off to WebMD again...yikes!
Sophie's purple foot is on top & Julia's regular old flesh-toned foot is on bottom--
Off to the google I go...
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The bottom picture almost looks like dye. wow--spooky! :o
that's what I thought...the doc says maybe Reynaud's but she didn't have any pain or pins/needles like that causes. Let's go with cyanosis instead...what do you charge for a copay? haha
We've been watching & it doesn't happen at every day practice at our pool. They've complained about the water at this 'away' meet pool being too warm & thick (whatever that means)--maybe different chemicals or something. Could have been the in & out of the pool over & over messed with her body temp too
8 comments:
The bottom picture almost looks like dye.
wow--spooky! :o
Oh--I do see her knee. ??????????
Cyanosis?
that's what I thought...the doc says maybe Reynaud's but she didn't have any pain or pins/needles like that causes. Let's go with cyanosis instead...what do you charge for a copay? haha
Ok, I looked it up too....said it can occur in high altitudes. Hmmmm
Maybe she just needs to focus on her breathing?
We've been watching & it doesn't happen at every day practice at our pool. They've complained about the water at this 'away' meet pool being too warm & thick (whatever that means)--maybe different chemicals or something. Could have been the in & out of the pool over & over messed with her body temp too
(Julia calls the water there "thick" & she can't swim as fast)
Post a Comment