Sunday, October 5, 2014

befores & afters

Spent the weekend helping Karen & Mark paint their lovely new cabin...it was a fun...(though grueling) weekend.  There is nothing like the sound of quaking aspen right outside the window to make painting tolerable!
K & M's bedroom before:
After:
The Holy Blessed Virgin Mary in the family room before.  Yeah...somebody did that in their house:
And...after (she was on the left side of the window).  
If she reappears through 4 coats of primer & 2 coats of paint, we're all in trouble.



5 comments:

mgr said...

Wow.

j-anne said...

Nice work--well done!

Sandi said...

I'm going to second my father in law, wow.
I'm guessing his wow was directed towards Mary, as is mine.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Mary. HUGE. But....yeah.

mgr said...

lol - my "wow" was actually for the quaking aspen outside the window.

Annie said...

I "wow'd" at Mary several hundred times...and at the aspen. It was a wow kind of weekend! :)