Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MagnifiDog


Mack was a natural at camping. Since he had a former life before we found him at the shelter, we're not sure of his camping resume but he got right in to hiking and fishing (he leaped off the edge of the lake to pounce on a jumping fish near the shoreline). He wasn't too sure about swimming but we could tell he definitely wanted to be in splashing around with the girls. Maybe next time he'll try again. He also got to sleep in multiple beds (his fav), lie by a warm campfire (his second fav), frolic in a mountain stream, roll in elk poo, and just be his awesome self. We were glad he scored an invitation to join us!

(anyone with a Lunchable is automatically his very favorite person in the world)

Cuddle-Buddy

Did someone say there would be S'mores?



3 comments:

Sandi said...

Yes, I like him, I will take him please.

mgr said...

Yay!!!! (That first shot is magnificent!)

Sarah Mae said...

I agree with Dad and I am very jealous. Nowhere around here looks that beautiful and I want to go camping there!!!