I only had time for making cherry nut bread, Russian Tea Cakes, chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, and Bob's favorite Christmas cookie--Mandel Bread (shhh-don't tell him that's actually a Jewish treat...ah the irony). Oh, and I also made peanut brittle, but that was while I was simultaneously watching our family movie night movie--"Always" (an all-time favorite of mine which I highly recommend). I finished that post-picture so it didn't make it into the mouth-watering group shot.
Ok, I actually had lots of help with the sugar cookies--thank goodness!! Nothing like a little holiday baking marathon to make the time fly...!!
3 comments:
Bob seems to be excited beyond words.
I like Sophie's haircut!
I have not seen you since the appointment.
Emma's hair is pulled back and
I can't tell what Julia had cut.
Fun-fun-fun cookies!! yum-
Bob had assumed a more "supervisory" role at that point...
Post a Comment