Thursday, June 14, 2012

Everyone, meet --. --, meet Everyone.

The girls have been dying for a rabbit.  They came up with a three page informational packet for us to try to convince us to let them get one.  They have all the finances and expenses figured out and divided equally among the three of them. 

So, upon seeing the adorable bunny they discovered at the Boulder Humane Society, we just couldn't resist checking him out in person at the shelter where he threw a ball around and put his front feet on all our laps...acting as adorably adoptable as possible.  I don't know much about rabbits, but that seemed positively un-rabbit'ish to me...and even almost fun!!  So, home he came with us.

We'll see how long the enthusiasm for cleaning his cage lasts...but so far, the enthusiasm for name-choosing has not wavered a bit!  The shelter named him Green...and put a big bingo marker blob of green on his forehead (to distinguish him from his brother Blue and sister Orange...no kidding).  So far, at our house his name is --.  Hard to say, but easy to type.  I'm sure they'll come up with a name they can all agree on at some point, but that seems to be the hardest part so far.  Their top contenders are Thor, Osiris, Midori, Pipkin, Sage, Sprite, Mr. Snuggles, Starbuck, Fiver & Olive.  See their dilemma?

look at his lightening fast ball-wielding skills

5 comments:

Beachse said...

I vote for Sprite.

Sandi said...

Mr. Snuggles!!!
Your dog isn't going to eat him is he...?

Anonymous said...

I liked Sprite from the beginning--but, this morning I thought of "Sage" (all by myself)--it is a shade of green and also means "wise".

Anonymous said...

Hey, Olive is pretty cute.

Suzette said...

He looks like Olive ;-)
Or Swirl