Great picture and thanks for sharing! I hope they all have a wonderful year.
You must be one of the very few mothers in Americawho are counting down to next summer.Hope the year goes smoothly!
Love how the elephant posed so nicely with each of the girls (maybe has done this before?)
You are one of the only parents I know who thoroughly enjoys summer with their children. You take them on so many adventures! I hope I can be a mom like that as well :)
Are there parents who don't like summer vacation?!? I must be married to a school teacher! I love summering with the fam--best memories ever!!
It was not my favorite -- don't like unstructured time(as in "retirement_).But--your family really does COOOOL summer stuff!
...and I happen to have particularly fun children to be around...if I do say so myself...
YES, you do--as did I (but double the number) :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great picture and thanks for sharing! I hope they all have a wonderful year.
You must be one of the very few mothers in America
who are counting down to next summer.
Hope the year goes smoothly!
Love how the elephant posed so nicely with each of the girls (maybe has done this before?)
You are one of the only parents I know who thoroughly enjoys summer with their children. You take them on so many adventures! I hope I can be a mom like that as well :)
Are there parents who don't like summer vacation?!? I must be married to a school teacher! I love summering with the fam--best memories ever!!
It was not my favorite -- don't like unstructured time
(as in "retirement_).
But--your family really does COOOOL summer stuff!
...and I happen to have particularly fun children to be around...if I do say so myself...
YES, you do--as did I (but double the number) :)
Post a Comment