Exactly!
I couldn't agree with you more!
lol - and yet, one of those will keep your garden pests in check, while the other will chomp your plants down to stubs(Are you still shooting with the Panasonic? These are nice!)
alas, beauty isn't everytning>
I got a new Panasonic after Christmas after cracking the LCD on my first one. I really like this one a lot--thanks!! (and I got the breakage protection plan with this one...haha)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Exactly!
I couldn't agree with you more!
lol - and yet, one of those will keep your garden pests in check, while the other will chomp your plants down to stubs
(Are you still shooting with the Panasonic? These are nice!)
alas, beauty isn't everytning>
I got a new Panasonic after Christmas after cracking the LCD on my first one. I really like this one a lot--thanks!! (and I got the breakage protection plan with this one...haha)
Post a Comment