Saturday, April 19, 2008

Friends


Just got home from Sophie's 'Friends' birthday party. Her actual birthday is not until Wednesday but I scheduled a princess craft party at the rec center in Lafayette for today. I usually prefer old-school home parties but our house is so torn up outside with all our foundation work, I didn't want little kiddos falling into any holes.

So the kids made 2 crafts--an embellished paper purse and a princess necklace, did sidewalk chalk on the patio and had cake & ice cream. The rec center has done these parties a few times before, it seemed, because it ran like clockwork...opening presents and finishing cake & ice cream right on time. Seemed like they all had fun!

Sidewalk chalk--always a good time

Purse Craft

Necklaces--Azlyn, Laurel, Sophie, Shelsey & Allison

Laurel, Sophie, Soraya

All Gathered Around

I can see into my future--Emma after I told her that her necklace looked a little like a spine (I thought it was cool that way) but it didn't sound as good as it did in my head...oops.

No comments: