Friday, April 4, 2008

Pee-yew

Today there is a burning/chemicall-y smell coming from the basement work site--ick. Guess we'll be making ourselves scarce most of the rest of the day.

It must not be anything too serious because Singing-Guy is still singing. There is one worker who sings while he works--and sings rather well, I might add. Whenever I hear a really scary, loud noise or something that doesn't sound quite right, I listen for Singing-Guy and if he's still singing, I know that it must not be all that bad. He's my own little built in alarm system. We also have Whistling-Guy but he is a tad more annoying and less reliable than Singing-Guy...or maybe they are one and the same. Yesterday, he was whistling that "won't you come home Bill Bailey" song and then I was stuck on it all day. Thanks Whistling-Guy. I prefer Singing-Guy.

So sing on, Singing-Guy!

I wonder if he takes requests???

No comments: