Saturday, July 5, 2008

No Sheep in my Pasture

What the heck?! Yep...the post time on this is correct. Somehow I've gotten myself into this bad pattern of being up all dang night. Now I know what the babies who mix up night and day feel like.

Last night I had the privelege of watching "The Piano" on tv...it started at 1:00...and I watched the whole thing. I was also entertained by a spider who kept lowering himself down from the ceiling right in front of the tv & back up again. Three times the little guy did that...looks like I'm not the only one who can't seem to find a comfy spot!

Tonight I haven't fallen asleep yet either...caught the end of "Dances With Wolves" and now "Dante's Peak..." which started at 3:00. Tried turning off the tv but then my stomache just churned & threatened revolt until I sat up again...

Thought about taking a moonlight stroll but then remembered what could be lurking out there in the dark. Thought about cleaning the giant pile from storage awaiting me in the basement. Thought about keeping Julia home an extra year so she can grow a couple of inches before tackling the hallways at school...Oh wait...I just figured it out...I'm doing waaaaaaaay too much thinking when I should be counting sheep instead. Ugh. Good night. Or should I say, Good morning!?!
Maybe I'll get a paper route.
p.s.
please don't call me until after noon on Saturday...I'm hoping to be asleep until then...or by then, anyway...

No comments: