I made it to San Diego & my flight was smooth...and quiet. The middle seat in my row was empty--a 20-something girl was in the window seat and then I was on the aisle. So nice! Otherwise the plane was pretty packed...I picked a lucky row when I checked in online!!!
I dozed a bit & listened to my IPod & read the latest scoop on Brangelina...can never get enough of that!! Now I'm just in the airport waiting waiting for Bob's flight to arrive...only 2 1/2 more hours...but Starbucks has some yummy looking muffins so I'm going to head that way in a minute.
The sky is overcast but I can see palm trees on the hills all around so that's ok! I forgot to take a picture of the doe on the tail of our plane--sorry girls--but I do know that his name was Dominoe. A good name for a doe!
I'm off to Starbucks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment