February is traditionally germy at our house. This year, February hasn't let us down...and it's only the 5th day. So far, Julia has had croup and missed two days of school (ok...technically that was the end of January but she still has the nasty cough to earn recognition in February). This morning Sophie woke up feeling crummy so I called her in sick & stopped by King Soopers for some groceries where she proceeded to be sick into a bag at the check out counter. She's sleeping now and feeling better but I hear her occassionally coughing as well. Poor thing!
Two down...three to go...
I knew I should have bought stock in Clorox Wipes...maybe it's not too late! February is still young!!
(4:00 update--Sophie woke up from her last nap with a stiff neck and 101 fever!! Now I'm googling 'meningitis'--yikes!!)
See what I mean?!? Stupid February.
(Friday Update--Sophie is fine and dandy--no fever, no barfing, no nothing. Whew!)
No comments:
Post a Comment