She had a little bit of this,
followed by some of that,
then a Famous Dave's bbq rib lunch, an afternoon of playing WipeOut on the Wii, a turkey dinner and a little more of this,
and of course, what birthday would be complete without a whole bunch of that!
4 comments:
Love the snowman napkin in-front of the birthday cake (it's the little things!). Great pictures and she sure looked like she was thoroughly enjoying herself.
haha-yes. I was down to a pile of leftover napkins from parties gone by...we also had Halloween, horses and dancing princess napkins. Guess the idea of a theme party went by the wayside. Oh well. The theme was "mish-mosh"
and speaking of mish-mosh. If you knew me as a child, you would know that the patchwork 'tablecloth' in the first picture was actually a curtain from my room when I was little. It's all about recycling, folks. haha
And the curtain matched the sheet "bedspreads" on
the twin beds. I was clever once-upon-a-time--long ago.
Post a Comment