Oh-we also got a tour of the store and Julia got to pick any flavor to learn how to make (she picked black cherry yogurt which was utterly delicious)...and then make it for the store. Not sure if they actually sell what we made what with all the health department rules about 10 children breathing on, sniffing, and tasting product to be sold, but I would have taken it off their hands if not!
Taste-testing...yum!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh.. Funnel cake... with ice cream on top? I must investigate whether this exists around here..
Not to mention strawberries all over it.. I have to eat this!!!!!
WELL apparently all the Cold Stones in Austin closed! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ugh.
Can you believe the closest one is 75 miles away now?!?! As you can tell, I love funnel cake (it's the main reason to go to carnivals and such). I also love strawberries. I got really excited about that. :(
you'll just have to come up here & go to Cold Stone with us!! : ) Although I guess 75 miles is a little closer than Colorado!
Post a Comment