
If I were re-doing a wedding today, I'd probably change a few things--ok a lot of things (except, of course, the groom). I do still enjoy my dress. In fact, when I dug it out of the basement to show it to the girls, they all gasped like it was the Hope Diamond or something when I opened the box. Sophie put dibs on wearing it...or one like Princess Kate's...unless her taste changes by then in which case she's sorry but she's not wearing it after all (she explained in great length).
Anyway, we've been trying to decide what to do for our anniversary day tomorrow...besides going to Julia's fun-filled Booya's softball picnic scheduled for tomorrow night (which should be ultra-Romantic). And of course, we'll pop up some popcorn and break out the wedding video...that is an anniversary must.
Other than that, all the movies out now look dumb so we decided to celebrate tonight instead. Emma was at a birthday party so we took the two little girls & splurged at Abbott's (the most delicious frozen custard place on earth). Since we only had 2 kids with us it was cheap enough for Bob and me to get the $7 banana split and brownie sundae. Mmmmmmmmmm. Once the girls hit the sack, we're going to watch True Grit which just came from Netflix today. Perfect timing!
So if you're keeping track, 50th is gold, 25th is silver and 17th is Abbott's, falling asleep on the couch watching True Grit, and a Booya's BBQ dinner. Sounds about right to me.
5 comments:
I'm going to have to write that down so I remember what to do in 13 and 1/2 years...
Happy Anniversary!
...and many more!
Keep the stars in your eyes :)
Congrats! I like both dresses too. Though Kate's neckline is a little low for my tastes.
Post a Comment