This weekend was the weekend for our annual Beau Jo's eating/fall foliage viewing at Ponder Point...our usual spot up the road to Mt. Evans. The leaves (and the pizza) did not disappoint! Someone could have informed the clouds we were coming...but we managed to snap a few good photos before running through the rain to have our picnic in the car...a new twist on the old family tradition.

6 comments:
a bevy of beauties
I'm likin' the purple--
and the boots :)
I realize I've only known these girls all of 3 years or so, but I still think they're aging rapidly.
Love the purple - love the girls - and love the tradition.
I love the purple too! They all look so stylish and it's a great color on all of them. Sophie's looks so soft and comfy.. I want one.
Sophie's sweater is the comfiest sweater ever!!!
Post a Comment