Wednesday, April 2, 2008

uh oh

Les was here when I came home from one of my 10,000 errands today and I asked him how the whole house thing is going. He said fine except they are having trouble with one of the caissons and something or other & that the engineer was coming out to meet him to discuss the problem. When I left to go pick up Julia from school, the engineer was here and they were all having a discussion inside the garage but he was gone by the time I got home again so I couldn't find out the scoop. Hopefully it's nothing too bad--can't think of how it could be any worse than what they're already doing. Famous last words...

2 comments:

mgr said...

I had to google caisson. The wikipedia entry is fascinating. Always wondered how they did that.

Ann said...

...and oh so sick and wrong that I know what a caisson is...no homeowner should have to know about caissons!! (I googled it long ago)